We operate globally – every day
Computer Progress is a company with a global business profile. We provide services for the needs of domestic and foreign Clients. We are present on the markets of Europe, Central Asia, the Middle East, Russia and the United States. Our clients include refineries, large chemical plants, glassworks, metal foundries, aviation factories, and plastics processing plants.
Computer Progress clients:
- Institute of Aviation,
- Warsaw University of Technology,
- EADS PZL,
- General Electric,
- Ciech Soda Polska S.A.,
- TST Turbo Service & Trading GmbH,
- H. Cegielski Poznań S.A.,
- PKN Orlen,
- Emporio Enterprisses (spare parts for locomotives),
- car concerns (Mercedes Benz, Ford, Opel, TATA),
- Procter & Gamble
In addition, we cooperated with:
- CERN Geneva – parts for the expansion of the LHC accelerator (Large Hadron Collider),
- Foundation for the Development of Cardiac Surgery in Zabrze – elements of laboratory equipment for extracorporeal testing of the artificial heart.
Cooperation with the world’s largest players requires constant up-to-date with the trends in the industry, thanks to which we can propose the most technologically advanced solutions, which affects the satisfaction of all our Clients.